This owl kept a watchful eye on us. I have never seen an owl nest, or even an owl sitting on a nest. It was WAY up in the very top of the tree, but thanks to zoom on the camera we got to get a better look at it.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
A Hunting We Will Go.....
We went mushroom hunting with Arthur and Jessica, unfortunately we didn't find any (hopefully we'll have better success tomorrow when we go), but we did have a lot of fun tromping through the woods.
This owl kept a watchful eye on us. I have never seen an owl nest, or even an owl sitting on a nest. It was WAY up in the very top of the tree, but thanks to zoom on the camera we got to get a better look at it.
Jessica didn't find a mushroom, but she did find a 4-leaf clover. Too bad it didn't give us any luck. :)
This owl kept a watchful eye on us. I have never seen an owl nest, or even an owl sitting on a nest. It was WAY up in the very top of the tree, but thanks to zoom on the camera we got to get a better look at it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I want to come mushroom hunting with you! As long as I can manage to stay out of the nettles that is! When I was a little girl, I would always manage to get into stinging nettles when we would go mushroom hunting. :)
These are SOOOOO cute! I love the one of Owen with his gun! Hunter in training! Love you all!
Post a Comment