Keith and I were talking the other day and in the last 3 weeks, we have been in:
Missouri
Kansas
Oklahoma
Back to Missouri
Illinois
Indiana
Ohio
Back to Missouri
Back to Kansas
Finally, Back to Missouri (yesterday)
It is so good to be home.
In Ohio, we attended a friend's wedding and there was a lot of Amish in the area and Kristyn and Owen wanted to ride in a buggy so bad, but they never got to. There was a horse and buggy (the horse was not real) outside a shop that they got to sit up on and Owen thought he was ready to hit the trails. Later that day, we heard him in the van praying and asking Jesus to give him a horse and buggy. :) We drove all night that night to get back home (10 hours, but we made it in 8 hours ;) ). The kids did a super job traveling, but they slept all night while we were traveling, so they were ready to get up early and Keith and I had just gotten to bed. But we all managed.
Last week, we went back to Kansas for Keith's precious Grandma's funeral. She was a dear, godly woman and will be greatly missed...more on that later.
So, until I can get some pictures on here, this little update will have to do. Keith said we're not going ANYWHERE for a very long time. :) Hopefully, we can get settled back into a normal life for a little while, until the new little member decides to join us....only about 11 more weeks to go!!
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!



3 comments:
It is great to hear an update. Wow...that is a lot of miles to travel. Hope you felt okay during that time. 11 weeks isn't much longer for you. Yay! I have about 5-6 weeks to go. I am swollen, miserable and ready to get to hold my precious baby girl. 8-) Hope everything goes great for you during your last couple of months. Lv...
Hey! Thanks for the update! Wow...that's a lot of miles for anyone, but especially for an expecting Mommy wit 3 little ones!
Glad you are still feeling okay; can't wait to hear the big news in about 11 weeks!
I guess we'll see you all pretty soon for Mandie's wedding! Yeah!!!
Hey girl...it was so great to see you even though I would have rather seen you under different circumstances. Grandma Turner was a very wonderful lady and will be missed by many.
You looked like you were beat but still moving on. Love ya and hopefully can see you while you are here for the wedding.
Post a Comment