Search This Blog

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pictures From the Last Post...

Here are the pictures I promised in my previous post (Home Sweet Home). They are not in order for some reason.....sorry!

While we were in KS for Keith's Grandma's funeral we stayed with Kyle and Mandy (Thank you!!!). The boys did what they love to do, rode 3-wheelers.

The girls had a grand time making their little "house".


Megan trying on Kristyn's dress up bonnet.

This was in OH where we went for the wedding. This buggy was outside of a shop there. Kristyn and Owen were thrilled to get to play on it!

We passed this huge "basket" on our way. It's actually the office building for Longaberger baskets. Owen asked if we could go inside and have a picnic. :)
So I think I'm caught up now! I hope you enjoyed the little peek of what's been going on in our little lives!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We enjoyed you staying here so much!

Love you!

Blog Archive