I've done several posts, so be sure to scroll down below this post. I thought it might be easier this way instead of one giant post. I hope you enjoy them! Today was a very warm day, so this afternoon we played in the creek. What a fun time we had! Owen was on a mission!
Looks like so much fun! But...where are the pictures of you, Crystal? I want to see the baby bump. lol! Someone took a picture of me the other day and then showed it to me. I had no idea the baby "bump" had turned into such a huge a "mountain!" lol! Hope you are feeling well. Not too much longer for either of us! lv...
So much fun reading your blogs and seeing all the pictures. I love the one of Owen jumping into the water! Isn't that a wonderful (and inexpensive) way to relax and enjoy your family! Love you all bunches!!!!!! Momma D
3 comments:
That looks like LOTS of FUN!!!!! :)
Looks like so much fun! But...where are the pictures of you, Crystal? I want to see the baby bump. lol! Someone took a picture of me the other day and then showed it to me. I had no idea the baby "bump" had turned into such a huge a "mountain!" lol! Hope you are feeling well. Not too much longer for either of us! lv...
So much fun reading your blogs and seeing all the pictures. I love the one of Owen jumping into the water! Isn't that a wonderful (and inexpensive) way to relax and enjoy your family! Love you all bunches!!!!!! Momma D
Post a Comment