Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

For my Mama....

This post is strictly for my mother. :) I saw a picture the other day, that I really liked in a Christian bookstore, of course, the price was WAY more than I could afford, so I decided to do my own. On the way home from the store, I took this picture and after getting the kids to bed, I added the Bible verse to it. I made this for a dear friend of mine that is going through some dark valleys and this is her favorite verse. I don't like bragging on myself, or having a "look what I did" attitude, but my mom wanted to show this to someone, but was having problems downloading it, so she asked me to put it on here.

Afterwards, I got this frame to put it in. I thought it just set it off. :) (I know the verse is off-centered...I'll fix it. :) ) It looks kind of dark in this picture, but it looks really nice "in real life." :)
So there you have it, Mom! :) Hope the rest of you enjoy it too.

I don't have any pictures to share from this week. It has rained and rained. (I could have taken pictures of the mud "fight" the kids had, or Kristyn's "pet" worm that she found and pulled apart because "I decided I wanted 2 pet worms, Mommy." Hmmmm...why didn't I think of that?? ) Hopefully, sunny days are ahead and more pictures coming. :)

8 comments:

Bianca said...

That is a beautiful picture. I am sure that whoever your friend is, it will really encourage her! Love you lots!

Liz said...

That's incredible! That will be such a blessing to your friend . . .

Also, thanks sooo much for your prayers.
Love,
Lizzy

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Crystal! You already know that I think its a beautiful picture and you did a great job on it! I appreciate you "going the extra mile" to encourage someone else.
Love ya,
Mom

Vicki Clifton said...

Beautiful!!

Sharlyn said...

Crystal,
It's beautiful! I love seeing the things you make. Please don't be shy about sharing them. Miss you bunches. I think Kristyn might just be a budding mathmetician! It was a brilliant idea, but poor little worm!

Misty said...

I still love it!! Thanks for posting it :-)

Missy said...

What a creative way to cheer up a friend. You are amazing!!! Great job! lv...

Rob and Deanna said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for the great gift idea. I'll have to keep this in mind.

Blog Archive