Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Life Is Good...

Just thought I'd share some pictures of our life lately. Enjoy!
















This is how Megan sleeps. She sits up and then
lays over her legs. :)














Nothing like a good popsicle!!














I don't know if Keith, or Owen was having more fun. :)












Kristyn insisted that I take a picture of her toe. Silly girl!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell Kristyn I hope her toe gets better. (boy isn't she you made over). Does Meagan sleep like that all the time??? I would think her little legs would go to sleep!!! Love the pic of Owen in the dirt playing too. He is all boy!!! Love, Dana

Misty said...

Was Keith or Owen having more fun? Did Kristyn want you to kiss her toe? LOL

Miss you all!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Love the young'uns! I think probably Keith was having at least as much fun as Owen. Some things just help us to relive our childhood - through our little ones, and that's good - - and fun. Love you all, Mom

Mary Ellen said...

If I fell asleep like Megan (as if I could ever get in that position in the first place) then someone would have to pry me apart with a crow bar - ha! I wonder at what point we loose our ability to be limber!?!?

Love the picture of Owen watching as his Daddy plays in the dirt with his truck!!! Great stuff.

Anonymous said...

Keith, please don't ever grow up! We like you just the way you are. Maybe you'll help to keep us young!! :) The pictures are GREAT! You have some sweeties, for sure!
Love ya,
Mom

Blog Archive