Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Since I Last Posted....
A lot has happened since I last posted. We've been having a wonderful summer so far and have enjoyed having Daddy home more. Once again, I'll let the pictures do the talking. :)
Kristyn's birthday cake. She wanted a princess cake, so I attempted to make one. Definately not an expert, but she liked it.
We had our pastor and grandkids over and some of our cousins. She had a very nice birthday.
Cherry pickin' time!!! A dear lady in our church has loads of cherries, so she asked if we wanted some. We all had a great time picking and then Elise made a yummy cherry pie!

Perfect ending to a perfect day!
Our kids love to play in the creek. We've gone a few times this summer, but this time, we actually remembered the camera. (Then the batteries went dead after a few shots.)
Keith and his grand catch. Eeewwwwww!
Elise said she was NOT getting wet. Of course, she should have never said that around Keith. It just turned into an all-out water fight after that. Yes, Keith did get VERY wet. Actually, we were all soaking wet by the time we went home. :)

Owen loves the creek and riding on the 4-wheeler. He wasn't too happy when it was time to go home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
It was great to spend some time with you all! We had so much fun!! Can't wait to see you again. Love you, Bethany
Awww...looks like everyone was having so much fun in the creek. Your kids are so beautiful! Always look forward to your posts. lv...
I miss you guys sooo much! I wish we lived closer together! I love the last picture with Owen in his little pj's!
Love you all bunches,
Binky
Oh!!! I miss you all! Poor Elise, can't resist a water fight, can she! Good job on the cakes...I wonder where you got the idea...hmmmmm!
BTW...I forgot to say that you did an awesome job on the cake. Wow...I could never do that. You go, girl. lv...
Sorry to hear about Grandmother. She was a very special person. Sorry for your loss. Love ya, Dana
So hard to believe she is four already! You did a great job on the cake!
Post a Comment