Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Our Week...

We have been gone all week! We had a great time, but it's wonderful to be home again. Keith and 5 other men built a house for some friends of ours. My parents also went and the kids had a blast with Grandma. Our friends own 70+ acres and it was just beautiful there. Here's some pictures of our week.


There were trails all through the woods. Perfect for Hide and Seek!
Owen had a grand time with the mud puddles.
Megan had a great time with all the attention she received.
Doesn't he look like he's just having the time of his life??
The guys hard at work.
This was on Monday
This was on Friday! Can you believe it???
Kristyn had a great time in the woods
There was hardly ever a time without a stick in Owen's hands.
We also got to meet this guy in the woods. This is for you, Mom! :)


7 comments:

Bianca said...

I think the snake could have had my camera if I would have met him! Yuck! Scott loves his fishing trips! He caught quite a few but I posted the big fish only. We ate the tuna, it was sooo good! I am not a fish person but I love it! And to think they told him to throw it back in!! Call me, I need to talk to you about Wyatt's dedication! Love you!
Binky

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures of the week. Wish I could have been there too. Looks like they really got a lot done. What a wonderful thing for all of you to do!!
Love ya,
Aunt Cheryl

The Arender's said...

It was so nice to see you all while you were here last week. Maybe we can get together again sometime. It was so nice of ya'll to come up and help ;-) God bless you!

Anonymous said...

as far as the snake goes im just glad that the ones we saw were dead :-) *leesie pooh*

Anonymous said...

Minus the pic of the snake I have enjoyed your blog. HAHAHA!!! You know me I am a scaredy cat when it comes to snakes. Love ya, Dana

Missy said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I have heard all about everything from Judy, but it was great to see what all she was talking about. She told me about the snake and that you had taken pictures of it. lol! Seems like everyone had a great time.

By the way...I am bob and judy's dauhgter-in-law. Gerald's wife. If you were wondering...lol!

Missy said...

And, yes, I do know how to spell daughter. lol!

Blog Archive