Search This Blog

Friday, June 13, 2008

Where, Oh Where Did My Little Baby Go....

I've tried my hardest to put these in some kind of order, but alas, I give up!!! :) I can't believe our precious little baby is 4 years old already. I told Keith the other day, I wish I could freeze time and they stay this age forever. :)

Kristyn has brought so much joy and laughter into our lives and the lives of many others, too. She never meets a stranger (which isn't always good) and there's rarely a dull moment when she's around. We wouldn't trade her for the world and we're excited to see what God has in store for her little life.

I could go on and on bragging and saying how wonderful she is, but lest I bore you, I'll let the pictures do the talking.


All girl! Enjoying a tea party at Grandma's house. She LOVES tea parties.



She is a good big sister. Her and Owen are "best buds" (most of the time). She called him "Onion for a long time after he was born. Before she could say "Onion" he was just "O".
She adores her baby sister. She likes to help Mommy all she can.
Because Mommy won't let her carry Megan in the sling, she has to settle for her baby doll. :)
Sharing her 3rd birthday with her cousins, Abbie, Hailey and Rachel.

Two peas in a pod, right here. I've told Misty numerous times, I'm SO thankful these two aren't in the same immediate family. Karissa and Kristyn are 6 weeks apart.
Kristyn got to be the flower girl in a wedding with Gracie. She thought she was in princess Heaven, or something. :)
Momma's baby girl!!




2 years old.
"Helping" Papa fly the plane. She thought she was big stuff. On the other hand, Owen (1 week old) threw up all over Grandma....Sorry about that Grandma. :(

Enjoying some snow. We made a "snow family" this winter. She was thrilled!
She loves her Daddy! Keith told her last night that it was the last night she was going to be 3 years old, because tomorrow she would be 4 and she said, "Well, when can I get married?"

One year old!
Hanging out with Grandma.
Keith and Kristyn got to be in the wedding of some of our dear friends in FL. She wasn't quite 2 yet.
One very proud Daddy!
What a catch!
1 month old.
6 months old
Kristyn was in the Singing Christmas Tree at Hobe Sound Bible Church 4 nights in a row. She did a great job being "Baby Jesus."
Happy Birthday, Kristyn. We love you VERY much!





9 comments:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Kristyn!! We love you! We hope you have a wonderful fun birthday!!

Kaylee keeps saying "only a few more days until Kristyn and Owen and Tori get here :-)

Aunt Misty, Uncle Wesley, Kaylee, Karissa, Kathryn, and Kara

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kristyn. I can't believe how you have grown up. I have pictures of you in the motel at Dana's wedding, my sister took a whole roll--just of YOU!!! Wish we lived close enough to see you often.
I Love You,
Aunt Cheryl

The Arender's said...

Happy Birthday Kristyn.

Jamie said...

Oh, some of those pictures brought back very good memories! Happy
4th Birthday, Kristyn! Can't believe you are already that old!!!

Mary Ellen said...

Oh man, she CAN'T be four already can she!?!?! My favorite baby picture is the one of her in Keith's baseball glove, very cool picture!

Did you take those picture of her on the dock in the white dress!?!? Absolutely adorable. She is as cute as a button and we sure do wish you guys lived around here so we could see her all the time. Happy Birthday Kristyn!!!

Missy said...

Happy Birhtday, Kristyn. You are a beautiful little girl and I would love to meet you. Hope your birthday is lots of fun. lv...

Keith and Crystal said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I read them all to her and she was just beaming!!

Yes, Mary Ellen, I took those picture on a dock that our friend has. I can't remember how many I took, but all I can say is, I'm glad I have a digital camera and didn't have to develope all that film.:) I enjoy taking pictures of them. I'm glad you liked them.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics. I can't believe your baby girl is already 4. It makes me sad that our babies are growing so fast. I would like to know what the answer was to the ?? about getting married. She is a beautiful little girl. Happy Birthday a few days late Kristyn. Love, Dana

Keith and Crystal said...

That's funny, Dana! Keith just said, "Not for a VERY long time." Then he quickly changed the subject. :)

Blog Archive