Just so this post won't go without a picture, here's one of our "Lesie-Pooh". Elise is staying with us until she goes to college in the Fall. We love her dearly and she's GREAT to have around!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Learn something new every day...
I just figured out that I can post a comment on my own blog! So if any of you have asked a question in any of your comments and I haven't answered them, I'm sorry! :) Now that I know I can answer them, I'll try to be better about it. Thank you ALL for your sweet comments. They make me feel loved!
Just so this post won't go without a picture, here's one of our "Lesie-Pooh". Elise is staying with us until she goes to college in the Fall. We love her dearly and she's GREAT to have around!
When we got home last weekend, she had the house spic-n-span, hot apple pie and no-bake cookies waiting for us! I told her maybe we should go away more often. :) She is a very sweet girl and we will miss her when she goes to college, but we're very proud of her!
Just so this post won't go without a picture, here's one of our "Lesie-Pooh". Elise is staying with us until she goes to college in the Fall. We love her dearly and she's GREAT to have around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love you too very much :-) !!!! and it is such a blessing to beable to stay with you :-)!!
Elise
Congratulations Elise!! :-)
OH for Pete's sake!!! I have a google reader that tells me anytime someone whose blogs I read faithfully has posted a new one...I THOUGHT I had put your blog url in there and was wondering why you had only done one blog...until I just decided to come check it and discovered I had NOT put it in my google reader and therefore I had missed them all!!
I did enjoy catching up...is Elise by any chance coming here to school? Sounds like the kind of girl I'd like to have around!
Sounds like you have an angel in your house! Hot apple pie? Yum!
I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!!! We have to baby swap for a few minutes at least, because I can't wait to get my hands on Megan!
Yes, Mary Ellen, she is coming down there and I would HIGHLY recommend her! She is a total sweetheart and our kids LOVE her.
Robyn, it will be nice to see you all, too!
Post a Comment