This post if for my sister, Misty. She said since she can't come see my flower gardens, she wanted to see pictures. So here you go, Sis!

I think these are called Butter Cups. Aren't they cute?


I love Hen-N-Chicks! I guess I'm related to Grandmother. :)
Ever feel like an "odd ball?" This is a red rose bush and this year, there was one pink rose on it. Very strange!
I love these flowers. I have them in hanging baskets outside the kitchen window.


We found this little fellow tasting the tomato plants. (No, I was not squeezing his neck and yes, I did let him go after the picture.) :)



12 comments:
Your flowers are all beautiful!
Love your new family pic! Very cute!
Can't wait to see you in two days!!!!
Love you!
Mandy
Wow...you obviously have a green thumb. I do not have that talent! Your flowers are beautiful! BTW...I love the new picture at the top of your blog. That is adorable! lv...mm
Thanks, I obviously LOVE flowers! :) They're just like cookies, you can't just have one. :)
I didn't know about the picture on the top of our blog because none of us are looking at the camera. The one where we ARE looking, Keith and Kristyn have their eyes closed...ugh! I'm glad you two like it.
Thanks for your comments. :)
Crystal, I so enjoy seeing the pictures of your family!! Your flowers are beautiful!!
I can't wait to see you in a few weeks! I love all of your new pictures! Miss you!Love you!
Binky
beautiful!
I like the picture of you all very much and if i dont say so myself i think the person taking it did a wonderful job! ha ha just kidding that was a alot of fun!
Love Elise
Those are beautiful :-) I wish I didn't kill off any thing green.....
THANK YOU, Elise for taking our picture. It WAS a very fun day. I'm going to do a post about it. :)
Especially when it comes to little kids, my favorite pictures for that stage are candid/action shots like you have at the top - that is such a great picture!!!!
Oops...and I forgot to say, what beautiful flowers you have, I love flowers and wish FL was more flower friendly. Enjoyed all the pictures!
Your flowers are so beautiful!! I love flowers, but mine do not look that good ;-)
I love that picture you posted at top of your blog....so fun!
BTW...I got those pictures to Vicki. Sorry I wasn't more on the ball when you e-mailed me.
Post a Comment