After it was made, Megan asked if she could make her own bread.
"Sure" I thought "I would have loved something like that when I was 4 years old"
So I said, "Sure" and gave her full run of the kitchen.
I went on with my day (mopping up water in the basement that had leaked through from the floor upstairs) and very soon was greeted with an unusual and VERY strong smell coming from the kitchen.
I went to investigate and found her very happily "baking" bread.
Here is the recipe she used: (I know because I asked) :)
Flour
Heaps of Oregano
Several cloves of Garlic
Small diced Onion
Grated cheese
Several heaping spoons of Dill Seeds
A tad bit of Oil
Sliced Grapes
Water
A variety of Sprinkles
Isn't she darling?
As I was leaving she said, "Oh, Mom, can I use some of this"








2 comments:
That is so cute! She is getting so big. Wish we lived closer so we could see you all!
How very adorable!!! :) You are brave, Crystal, to turn your kitchen over to a four year old, but . . . hey, making memories! :) Tell Megan that grandma is proud of her for making such beautiful bread! :)
Love ya,
Mom
Post a Comment