Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Garden Goodness

We tried something the other night and it was WONDERFUL!!  We made up a marinade, put the meat (the deer Keith shot last year) in it the night before and cut up peppers, (green, yellow, and red) and onions and grilled them.....



Not only were they pretty, they were very tasty!!!!

What have you been enjoying from your garden? I love to hear new recipes. :)

2 comments:

The Dickinsons said...

Oops! Can't say that I've been enjoying anything from my "garden" but Thank the Lord I can get LOTS of fresh veggies and fruits for CHEAP here in Colombia. =)
Your kabobs look beautiful and yummy!

Thanks for your comment on my recent bread recipe post. I thought I'd share with you this comment below in case you were interested in knowing what my sister said about that loaf bread recipe.)

My friend Carla had asked if she could use all whole wheat flour in this recipe, so here is Laura's response.

Please tell Carla that yes this recipe works fine with ALL WHOLE WHEAT and or ALL SPELT flour either one and it turns out YUMMY. For Kristin P's recipe is the exact same as mine, only it's tripled and makes 6 loaves, where mine makes only 2. but they both taste and work the same!!!
Love ya,
Laura

Tonya said...

I loved catching up with you guys! Keep posting however sporadic it might be...because I love it! Your kids are adorable! Love you! Tonya

Blog Archive