Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What !?!

This is what we did Saturday!  It was a BEAUTIFUL day!!


8 rows of onions

 Ahhhh, I LOVE planting a garden!


THEN we wake up to this.......!?!



*sigh* I guess it's not Spring just, yet.

Today is beautiful again with all the snow gone. :)  Happy Days!!!

3 comments:

Della said...

Yep, weather in the mid-west is nothing if not unpredictable and oh so changeable! Gotta Love It!!! I'm glad you got your onions in. Got a little bit of a gardening fix anyway. We had snow here Monday AM. My car was completely covered when I went out to go to work. Love the pics, but didn't see my grands in them?!?!?!?!? Love you all bunches and bunches, Momma D

Angela said...

Awwwww . . . gardening ! =0) It is ALMOST time to fully put our fingers in the dirt . . . yippee!!!!

Mandy said...

Yep! It is definitely time for spring and gardening!!!!! :)

Blog Archive