You KNOW I want to keep reading your blog and enjoying the pictures of our lovely grands. Your blog brightens my days!!!!! Love you all,Momma D
I understand, been thinking about it here too! Of course I still want to read! :)Love you all!
I definitely want to keep reading your blog!! Love you!
meggiekate1983@gmail.comThanks!Jamie
Got it, Jamie. Thanks!:)
I'd love to keep up with your family! morfordmail@yahoo.com
I added yours, Bethany. :)
I would love to keep up with you guy's..... rcspcss8@yahoo.comThanks, and Merry Christmas!!Lauresa Hollenbeck
I have yours down Lauresa. Thank you!
please add me! :o)acliffrat@yahoo.com
grannyelise@gmail.com :-) count me in...oh and heres my new email adress FINALLY haha
I added you, Andrea. Thanks for keeping up with us.Granny, thanks for the e-mail - FINALLY!!! :D Can't wait to see you.
I really enjoy your blog, budandangie2004@yahoo.com, -Angela (Young)Burger
I added yours Angie - thanks for reading. :)
Me, me, me, me, me . . . . =0) Thanks for that recipe from the above post, too! Looks yummy and pretty EASY!!!!! =0)Angie
Post a Comment
15 comments:
You KNOW I want to keep reading your blog and enjoying the pictures of our lovely grands. Your blog brightens my days!!!!!
Love you all,
Momma D
I understand, been thinking about it here too! Of course I still want to read! :)
Love you all!
I definitely want to keep reading your blog!! Love you!
meggiekate1983@gmail.com
Thanks!
Jamie
Got it, Jamie. Thanks!:)
I'd love to keep up with your family! morfordmail@yahoo.com
I added yours, Bethany. :)
I would love to keep up with you guy's..... rcspcss8@yahoo.com
Thanks, and Merry Christmas!!
Lauresa Hollenbeck
I have yours down Lauresa. Thank you!
please add me! :o)
acliffrat@yahoo.com
grannyelise@gmail.com :-) count me in...oh and heres my new email adress FINALLY haha
I added you, Andrea. Thanks for keeping up with us.
Granny, thanks for the e-mail - FINALLY!!! :D Can't wait to see you.
I really enjoy your blog, budandangie2004@yahoo.com, -Angela (Young)Burger
I added yours Angie - thanks for reading. :)
Me, me, me, me, me . . . . =0)
Thanks for that recipe from the above post, too! Looks yummy and pretty EASY!!!!! =0)
Angie
Post a Comment