Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Pictures

Yesterday, Daddy was gone and we were bored, so I decided we would take Christmas pictures. :)
The picture taking only took about 10 minutes, 
but getting everyone dressed and ready 
took a LOT longer than that. :D

We prayed before we started - as we always do - and the kids did GREAT!!!

This picture was not posed at all, but I thought was so cute of them.

 Yes, I'm proud of them! (in a good way)
 I tried to take individual pictures of each one, but they didn't go so great. 
I really liked these two of Jeren though.  He's not a baby anymore. :(

 None of Ashlyn's tured out very good, but I thought she was SO cute sucking her thumb. :)

I hope you're enjoying the Christmas season!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What beautiful pictures! You did a great job with five little ones!! They look so cute! I love the one of them looking at Ashlyn. It shows so much expression! And, of course, the thumb-sucking one is adorable! Thanks for sharing them.

Love ya bunches,
Mom

Liz said...

Precious!!! hugs to all of you!

Angela said...

Cute! Jeren is "looking" older . . . I've just noticed in this Christmas picture that Kristyn is changing from the "little" girl look, at least with her hair down; she is really growing up,too! =0)

Oh, yes, about your previous post ~ THANK GOD FOR MOMMAS!!!! They're are keepers!

Cheryl said...

I love the pictures! Merry Christmas to ALL of you!

Mandy said...

I enjoyed reading your last few posts from while we were gone! Your Christmas pictures turned out great!!!! They all look adorable!

Love you all!!!!

Blog Archive