None of these pictures have anything
to do with anything in particular,
but I thought you could enjoy them anyway.
**************************
I had to laugh when I read the little ticker on the side for our baby.
It says, "With less wiggle room, our baby is sleeping most of the time."
Ummm, I think someone forgot to give the baby the memo on that one,
or else it's a VERY restless sleeper. :)
**************************
Mr. Owen
"Did you say something?"
Miss Megan Joy
She is so full of life!
Miss Kristyn is growing up.
But she still has her moments....
Thankfully, they don't usually last long.
Our neighbor brought them cookies
Our dramatic one.
A few weeks ago, Keith found a bucket of legos at a garage sale for $1.
Owen has had so much fun with them. They didn't come with any books
but he's figured out how to make several things with them.
A fire station with a fire truck...
Notice the radio on the side. :)
A hospital with an ambulance....
He said he wanted a "big drive through window" in the back of the hospital.
Little (or not-so-little) Jeren
FULL of personality and life!
Always on the move.....
Loves to play with any kind of ball.
That about sums it up! Thanks for stopping by.



7 comments:
Love all the pictures. The kiddos are growing up so quickly.
All of them are sweethearts! Wish we could be together - sure would make a crowd these days! Love you!
Beautiful children!!! This Grandma is sooooooooo homesick! Wish I could commandeer (is that spelled right?) a plane and pilot and come see you TODAY!! Guess I have to wait a month still. Love you all. Momma D
Hey Crystal!
Love these pictures...
I wanted to check if you had received my email via the "bow shop?" I sent you an email last week about some "custom bows" that I wanted to order from you. I just wanted to be sure you had actually received them.
Let me know if you haven't, and I will write again.
Have a great day!
Jamie
No, Jamie, I haven't gotten an e-mail from you. :( Try again and see if it comes through. I have been getting other e-mails, so I don't know why I wouldn't have gotten yours - strange.
Talk to you soon! :)
So weird, but I am having trouble with your email address, apparently. Is it hairbowshop@gmail.com? That is the one I used.
So...I want
(2) 4 inch pinwheel bows in white
(2) 4 inch pinwheel bows in cream
My email address is pbswife@yahoo.com
Are you not on FB anymore? I tried to contact you on there and couldn't find you!
Thanks so much!
Thanks for all the pictures! The "babies" are getting so big and such little cuties! Love them all ~ and their mommy and daddy, too!! :) Anxious to see you all in a couple of weeks!
Love ya bunches,
Mom
Post a Comment