Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

This Makes Me Smile.....

....seeing this precious face....

.....hearing this silly giggle....

....smelling these....







....hearing these squeals....

....watching him grow....

....catching Lightening Bugs.....



.......watching their Daddy build shelves for the playhouse.....

...seeing the smile of this proud "helper"....

....hearing her sing "Jesus Wuvs Me".....

....Kissing these cheeks.....

...having her help me do dishes....

....watching a big sister that thoroughly adores her little brother......

....hearing her call, "Supper's Ready.....
That is why I smile! :)

6 comments:

Della said...

Thanks for a real day brightner! Pictures of my grands make me smile too!!!! Love you all, Momma D

Bethany and Dorian said...

Those are good reason to smile!! They make me smile too!! Love you guys

Liz said...

Makes me smile too! Love you all!

Mandy said...

They make me smile too!!!!! :)

Love you all!!!

ALICIA said...

aren't kids wonderful?! I was thinking this week that even tho there are days I am ready to get rid of my kids, that I wasn't sure what I'd do when they get older, I will miss it! They are fun to watch and talk to!

Bianca said...

Makes me miss them more! Can't wait to see you guys! Soon....love all you guys!

Blog Archive