Search This Blog

Monday, May 31, 2010

Our Garden....

Keith's uncle has been so nice and let us plant a garden on his farm.  We have thoroughly enjoyed it!  It's a LOT of work, but we really do enjoy it.


Here's the onions - I know they need to be weeded. :)



And the 2 1/2 rows of green beans.  Keith said each row is 75 feet long....I'm thinking we're going to have a L*O*T of green beans. :)

And some of our tomatoes.

Our potato row.
Not pictured is squash - 3 different kinds, sweet potatoes, lettuce, spinach, cucumbers and peppers.

So in a couple of months when it's canning time.....that would be a GREAT time to come visit. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful garden! Looks like a lot of work but I know you enjoy your plants Crystal! Glad it's doing so good. Hope it continues that way. Love ya, Momma D

Blog Archive