To see more pictures, you can visit my sister's blog here!
Megan and Cera with their bug boxes that Grandma supplied them with.
Megan told me she "caught a bug"....it was a rock. :)
After we left the camping place, we went to Wesley and Misty's house and grilled hamburgers and had a water balloon fight. :)
Run, Uncle Wesley, here comes Owen!!!
Someone at church blessed us with one-day passes to one of our favorite places! Misty and her girls went with us and Grandma and Papa came to spend the day with us. We also met up with my cousin Lizzy and her darling family. Here's the only shot I got of the whole gang.
Jeren really liked the butterflies - this was his very first ride....unless you count
when I took Megan on it last year when I was 81/2 months pregnant with him. :)
I'm not sure if Owen was trying to make his go faster, or what exactly his story was.
All the girls and the "Frogs".
Jere was not so thrilled with the Frogs. I laughed so hard.
Poor little fella'
Of course, they loved the roller coaster...I think they all have neck and back "issues" now.
We had a marvelous day!!!



3 comments:
Been waiting for these pics. What fun!!! And such a nice relaxing time after a long school year. Love you all, Momma D
So MUCH FUN!!! Loved it! =)
Danny LOVED the frogs! Poor Jeren. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment