Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Graduation Time...

It's so hard to believe that our little baby is graduating from Kindergarten.  Where does the time go?



Saying their scripture and poems

I guess she thought she needed to provide entertainment during the sermon.



Could it possibly get any more exciting?

Receiving her diploma from her principal - aka Daddy



Receiving her Bible from the school board

Her teacher Mrs. Stanberry







Karissa graduated from Kindergarten this year, too, so my mom brought her cap and gown so they could get a picture together.
Our little shrimp is actually six weeks older than long-legs Karissa, but you sure wouldn't know that by looking at them. :)


Opening her gifts

Enjoying Baby Trent
Now only one more event this weekend (Awards Banquet) and we'll be off enjoying summer!!!

6 comments:

Bethany and Dorian said...

We are so proud of you, Kristyn!!! Wish we could have been there. We love you lots, Uncle Dorian & Aunt Bethany

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

I loved all your recent posts! And, these pictures of graduation are SOOO cute! I love how proud daddy looks!!

Do your girls ever call your hubby Mr___ at home? After being up at the school for recess or something, my boys will call their daddy "Mr Wheeler" the rest of the day :)

Keith and Crystal said...

LOL! Grace, that's funny. I don't think Kristyn calls him "Mr" at school, but when we go over there, Owen and Megan do. :)

Cheryl said...

Great pictures. I can't believe you have a "graduate"!!! Can't wait to see you all again.

ALICIA said...

i love the family picture! You are a cute family! :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Kristyn!!! We are SOOOO proud of you! Now . . . on to first grade! Love you bunches!

Grandma & Grandpa

Blog Archive