I am so happy to announce that I have met my first goal in starting the Hair Bow Shop
A few weeks ago, I called up my lovely sister and said, "I need some money...any ideas?" To my utter disbelief she didn't just offer me the money and say, "Since you are my favorite and I couldn't live without you, and you have always had a special place in my heart and I owe you money anyway....." well, she didn't say any of that, instead she said, "Why not sell hair bows." Hmmmmmm!
So that is how the hair bow shop came to be.
But, like I said, I am so happy and amazed that I have already met my first goal and that was to buy a telescopic lens for our camera.
Here is an example: See the bird nest in the picture? Come on, move closer to the screen, it's right up there by the gutter.
Still can't see it? Fine, I'll put my new lens on and stand in the very same place and take the picture again:
Now can you see it? Isn't that amazing??? I'm SO excited!!
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each of you that have bought bows from me and for those that still have orders out there, I'm working on them. ;)
So thank you for my camera lens!!!



3 comments:
Wow, awesome! That's a lot of hairbows!
That's a beautiful picture! Congrats on reaching your first goal! I should have sent some money with Bob for some bows. I want to place an order soon.
No sure I should take all the credit there =) Hadn't you already made some?? Anyway, you have done a GREAT job on your bows! So happy you were able to get your lens....now when are you going to come take pictures???? LOL
Love you!
Post a Comment