Pictures are coming soon, I promise, but there is a mountain of things I need to get done first:
-unpack bags
-laundry
-unpack the surburban
-more laundry
-clean the house
-LAUNDRY (did I already mention that?)
I'm planning on jumping in head first tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be well on the road to getting those things done - anyone want to come help fold laundry?
But until I get pictures on here, does anyone want to guess where I took the picture that is on our header?? I'm sure some of you are saying, "I KNOW I've seen that somewhere...." I just love that picture and I was so happy it turned out, especially since we were going down the road at 70 mph. :)
Hope you have a great week!



6 comments:
That was taken between Independence and Bartlesville, right after that overpass, to your right. Hwy 75, before Dewey, actually, instead of Bartlesville. Good shot!
Sedan junction? We like it too!
BTW, speed limit is 65 through there. Ha.
Between Caney and Independence!!! The first time I saw it I had to look twice... I thought they were real! Loved getting to be with you all this weekend! Luv Aunt Pam
That's so cool! It was great to see you all! Love you so much!
To the left as you travel from OK to KS along hwy. 75, just into KS
-Jessica
Post a Comment