I couldn't resist sharing this! This morning while I was combing Kristyn's hair, she said she wanted to say Luke 2 to me.
So she proceeded to quote the chapter very nicely and she got down a ways and said, "...and suddenly there was with the angel a BURST of heavenly Ghost, praising God and saying, GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST......"
LOVE the smile! Made my day brighter! :) So nice to have you all with us during the holidays. I know there's no place like home, but wish ours weren't so far apart. Love you all, Momma D
3 comments:
LOVE the smile! Made my day brighter! :) So nice to have you all with us during the holidays. I know there's no place like home, but wish ours weren't so far apart. Love you all, Momma D
I love that smile and I LOVE your new family pic!!!
I love it! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment