Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Golf Plugging....

Owen is like his daddy and likes any kind of ball. He has never watched anyone play golf, but he has seen golf clubs before and he calls them "Golf Plugs."

Yesterday, I was doing dishes and I heard him talking to himself about golf plugging, so I went to see what he was doing. This is what I found.
Nice Golf Plug - huh!
He was just as serious as he could be with it.

YAY!! He made it through. Let's try that again....


Now he's got the hang of it.
THEN he decided to try something else with his "golf plug", but all I could see was goose eggs on Megan's head and shattered glass, so I had to screech the fun to a halt. :(

***************************************************************

Howdy, Folks!!!
Jeren has discovered that he can stick his tongue out.

*****************************************************************


This is how I found Megan and Owen the other day. They were playing house under the table.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun little family!!! I love the creativity and ingenuity ~ and imagination :) ~ that the kids have! (Maybe inherited a bit from Grandpa???) Wish I could give them all hugs and kisses right now! Enjoy and cherish every moment of every day!!

Love you LOTS,
Mom

Aimee said...

Oh my goodness I can't wait to show Chad the pictures of Owen's golf plugs. He is gonna laugh so hard! Adorable. =)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What smart and creative young'uns you have!!! Love them all!

Grandma Della

Anonymous said...

Crystal, I hope you're writing down all these cute things your creative and adventuresome kids are saying and doing. They are oh so cute and sweet and quite entertaining. Thanks for sharing all your great pictures of your adorable family!
Love y'all,
"Aunt" Sue

Mornings in Kansas said...

Aww... I love how imaginative kids are! Gotta love that Golfing creativity!

Blog Archive