Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything....

My mom sent me these pictures of when Owen was down there at their house. Looks like he had it rough. :)


Last week Kristyn had "show and tell" at school and she needed to take something that started with a "T". She decided she wanted to take her tea set and have a tea party.....I'm sure the boys were thrilled!
Our growing little man.
The other day, I found Megan in the corner with the picnic basket having her own little tea party. She was quite pleased with herself.

This morning I heard Owen screeching in the garage about something. He was in a panic/overwhelmed state when he found me. I tried to get a picture of his face, but then he just smiled. He told me there was a "ooooge" mouse in the garage. It was so funny to see him like that....terrible mother, I know.

At least it's not like the visitor that Mandy had last week. :/
Best Buddies!!

5 comments:

Robyn Huff said...

Ooh...don't let my mom or Aunt Bennie see that mouse!!! LOL!

Can't believe how Jeren is growing...it happens so fast! Your dad and I were laughing this weekend...I've never seen four siblings look SO much alike! I love it!!!

Great pictures.

Anonymous said...

Yes, Owen had it really rough when he was here ~ NOT! We loved it! Send him back sometime, along with some others. We have thought that Kristyn and Karissa are the "drama queens" in the family, but I'm really beginning to think we might have a "drama king" to go along with them!! :) Jeren is getting SO big, and I love the pictures of the girls having tea parties! Way to go, girls!!! :) Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Love ya,
Mom
P.S. Yes, I would MUCH rather have a mouse than a snake in the house (or anywhere else!!) It doesn't really matter if the snake is red, yellow, black, white or green or any other color. We just don't get along!!! :)

Elise said...

I agree I'll take the mouse if you keep the snakes away although I prefer neither :-) I love the pictures they are all so cute!

Mandy said...

I love the pictures! They are all adorable! Jeren is getting so big!

We have plenty of mice in the garage right now to keep the snake company. At least they aren't in the house. It is definitely time for some new cats!

Heidi said...

Aww your pictures are all so cute! I enjoyed the fun stories too. :) Maybe when I get a family I'll have a cute blog like you all.

Heidi

Blog Archive