Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Visit and A Birthday...

Grandma came for a visit last week and we ALL thoroughly enjoyed her being here. We even took Kristyn out of school early one day to go to the park. :)




Thank you for coming!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last week, Megan turned 2 years old. It's so hard to believe that she is that old already. Keith and I were talking the other night and it just seems like yesterday, we were visiting her in the "Special Care" nursery when she looked like this:
and now, she looks like this:
We are SO blessed!! She had a wonderful birthday, we spent the whole day outside enjoying the nice weather and having fun as a family! (Grandma had to go home on her birthday, but we celebrated the night before.)

Here are some of her presents. :)
She was very happy to get a "Big" Bible. Kristyn and Owen have theirs that they take to church and she would always whine around about having to take her little New Testament. :) She was VERY proud to take her Bible to church on Sunday and I saw her showing several people her new Bible. :)


Having fun in the leaves!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a wonderful time! I'm so glad I got to be for Megan's birthday - - - Well, I'm just happy ANYTIME I get to be with you! Love you all, Momma D

Mandy said...

It looks like you had lots of fun!!!!

Happy Birthday Megan Joy!!!

I can't wait to see you all very soon!

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures! You did a really good job on the cake, Crystal! Love you all LOTS!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! She's geting so big! Looks like I goofed...I didn't realize that we hadn't given Megan her "Big" Bible. So sorry! I was preapring to order Jeren's and Kaleb's Bibles the other day, and checked to see what I had on hand...one pink Bible. I thought it was an extra Guess that was Megan's. Hope we haven't missed anyone else. I'll get her another book to make up for that. Please tell her we're sorry and we love her!!

Love ya'll,

Aunt Sue

Blog Archive