We had a great weekend! Kyle and Mandy and their girls came up on Wednesday and stayed until Sunday. We had a wonderful Thanksgiving meal and day on Thursday and ate WAY too much (speaking for myself). On Friday, we went to a nearby park and all the kids had a grand time. Jeremy and Tori went with us which was a lot of fun, too.
Here's some pictures of our time at the park.

Abbie, Hailey and Kristyn.

Owen, Tori and Rachel on the tire swing.

Two peas in a pod right here.....this one's for Grandma. :)

I can't remember if Hailey was being held prisoner, or if she was "sick" and Abbie was helping her. They all had SO much fun pretending all weekend. At one time, I heard Rachel and Kristyn talking and their names were "Maude" and "Lola". :)

Our little camo-girl, Hailey.

The only little guy with a house full of girls.

Ava as snug-as-a-bug-in-a-rug.

Owen and Tori.

Unfortunately, I didn't have may camera for the last couple of days, but
Mandy took lots of pictures, so you can check her blog later this week to see more.
Thank you, Kyle and Mandy, or making the trip up here to be with us. We enjoyed it VERY much.
3 comments:
Thank you for the WONDERFUL time!!!!!!!!!!! Kyle keeps saying that it just didn't last long enough!
We love you so much!
Mandy
Thanks for all the pictures! Looks like you had a great time. I especially like the one of "Owie" and Tori. They are SO cute together! I wonder if they'll always be such good buddies? And wouldn't Grandmother have been proud of the girls for thinking of names like Maude and Lola????? :)
Love ya bunches!
Mom
Awww....I miss you guys a lot! Love you!
Post a Comment