Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Pictures...

Last week, we decided to take Christmas pictures. We all prayed before we started, first of all, for the batteries that they would stay charged, (we didn't have our charger at the moment), secondly, that we would ALL have good attitudes and thirdly that we would at least get one good picture. :)

Our prayers were answered all we did get one good picture and the batteries stayed charged and there was no bloodshed, or even tears through the whole experience.

Keith got me a computer scrapbook program last year for Christmas, so I made a Christmas card with the best picture we had. I thought it turned out very cute. So lest I bore you any longer with details.....here are some of the pictures we took....

I think this one turned out to be the best one.
Quite a few turned out like this...... :)

Or this....check out Kristyn's "smile"
Nice gums, Megan!!!
I could write a whole other post about the girls dresses, but I think I've said enough in this blog. :) I will just say that God is SO good to us, more than we ever deserve!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

The pictures turned out wonderfully! I can definitely sympathize with the times that turn into tears and bloodshed! :) LOL!

Can't wait to see you next week!

Love you!

Brenda Marquez said...

Great pictures!

Blog Archive