Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Days, Snow Days....

Keith has not had school all week because of the snow and ice we have gotten. Here's some pictures for you to enjoy! :)

Making a snow angel and taking it very seriously, it looks like. :)
Owen giving Kristyn a push in the parking lot.
Getting ready to go down the hill backwards.

Kristyn and Owen had a race down the hill....I think it was a tie.
Owen hauling his sled back up the hill.
I really wanted a family picture, but there wasn't anyone to take one, so I hung the camera on a tree branch and set the 10 second timer.....not too bad, huh? :)

Look at his face....pure delight!!!
Megan went on her first sled ride and enjoyed it very much. Recognize the snow suit, Mary Ellen? All of our kids have worn it now. :)
Well, that about wraps it up for now. I hope you're having a blessed Christmas Season!
There are two more new posts down below this one. I decided to break them up.

5 comments:

Bianca said...

I love these pictures! Your family picture turned out really good. You look beautiful in that picture!

Liz said...

ahhhh . . I just caught up on several of your latest posts and sympathize with the crazy schedule. I've been praying today that God will help me (and Darrell!) to be able to slow down . . . we could use some snow days, I think.

Gracie loved the snow pictures and asked, "Do they live in a different country?" Like that was the only way you could have snow . . . :>)

Love ya bunches! Hope to see you at Christmas!

Misty said...

Ahh...looks like fun! That picture of Owen carrying his sled is too cute! Your family picture is great too!

The Arender's said...

Love these pics! Looks like a lot of fun

Rob and Deanna said...

Cute pics. I really like your Christmas card one of the children too! :-)

Blog Archive