We were at the school every evening last week getting ready for the Christmas program, which went very well.
Saturday Elise came home!!!!! We were so happy to see her.
Sunday was Elise's BIRTHDAY.....19 years old!!! We also had the Christmas Cantata at church that morning that was beautiful. Keith sang in it this year and overall it was just a beautiful service. Then we had a carry-in-dinner. That afternoon, we went Christmas Caroling and had snacks afterwards.
That is just the "main things", there were a lot of things in between, but I won't bore you with all the details. But we're all still living and kicking and doing great!!! :)
Here are some random pictures from last week.
I thought Megan was so cute looking at the tree.
This picture's for Uncle Kyle....don't you love his pink glasses? :)



1 comment:
We went to pick Kaylee up from school this week and Karissa asked "where's Elise?" We usually see her when she is on her way to work. Karissa said "I miss her!"
Post a Comment