Search This Blog

Friday, December 5, 2008

A little update...

I thought I'd share some funnies from our kids.

I called Kristyn and Owen to breakfast this morning and they both came running with little blankets over their heads. I asked Kristyn to pray for the food and she said,

"Dear Jesus, thank You for the food. Please help me and Joseph to have a safe trip to Bethlehem. Amen."

Then talking to Owen she said,"

"Joseph, I have gone all over town and the only place that we can stay at is Bethlehem, because everywhere else if too full."

Later she told me, "We had to sell our donkey, because he was walking too fast and Baby Jesus kept falling off, so we just sold the donkey."

I heard them talking the other day and Kristyn was trying to convince Owen of something and he said. "Stop arguing...." and then proceded to tell her what he thought about the situation.

It's been a few weeks ago that Kristyn came to me and said, "I went into my Sunday School room and the teacher wasn't in there. My heart wanted me to look into the treasure chest, but (very dramatically) THE ANGEL OF THE LORD came down and said, Kristyn, you better not do that."

I could go on for a few more pages, but lest I bore you, I'll stop. :)

Here's a few pictures I took of Megan yesterday. She is growing SO fast. She's taken a couple of steps several weeks ago, but hasn't been interested in taking any more since then. I'm sure one of these days, she'll take off. :)





Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!!

12 comments:

Misty said...

Megan is adorable and the other two....well, you need to write a book someday!

Liz said...

Love that post!

Megan is a precious girl - looks so much like K, but has her own look too.

I love keeping up with you this way! Second only to actual visits!

Mandy said...

LOL!!!! I LOVE listening to kids talk! :)

Megan's pictures are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Never a dull moment! :) What fun you have at your house!!! I can see I need a new picture of Megan for my wall. I love all three pics so it would be hard to decide which one. Can't wait until you're here again! Love you all, Momma D

Jamie said...

I love it!! Your little Megan is a precious little girl...she is soo adorable!

Rob and Deanna said...

Megan is so Dear & Beautiful! I love the kid comments, so keep 'em coming. Kids are so FUNNY, & they don't mean to be. MY Dusti is the one with the funniest comments from my kids, but they all say them.

Arthur and Jessica said...

I love that first picture of Megan with her hands under her chin- so sweet. Kristyn's comments are so funny. Poor baby Jesus- it's quite a fall from the back of a donkey. That is just hilarious about the angel of the Lord! She needs to learn that Jiminy Cricket song from Pinocchio- "always let your conscience be your guide!"

NatalieJo said...

Oh Crystal, This had me laughing out loud! THis is just too precious. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoyed all the updates!

Anonymous said...

Megan is beautiful and your little ones are so funny. I so enjoyed getting to visit with you on the phone yesterday. Love ya!!! Dana

Grandma Vashti said...

Kids say the cutest things! I'm so glad you shared!! I always thought some of the things our kids said were so hilarious I would never forget but you do!! Sounds like there is never a dull moment!. Merry Christmas to your beautiful family! Love Vashti

Robyn Huff said...

You have GOT to publish a book with all this stuff! I could read your kids' funnies all day long!

Brenda Marquez said...

Those funnies are hilarious! I laughed until I cried!

Merry Christmas!
Love, Aunt Bennie

Blog Archive