Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's beginnin to look a lot like Christmas...

We put our Christmas tree up last night and the kids thought it was the greatest thing. Here's some pictures for you to enjoy!

Can you tell they're excited??
Owen helping Daddy with the Christmas tree tote!


Kristyn got the VERY important job of putting the angel on the top!

Kristyn got a hold of the camera. :)


Owen putting an ornament on.

Owen really liked this little truck ornament. It was Keith's when he was little.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Looks like lots of fun! We need to get ours put up this week too!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you all had such a fun weekend. We missed you all here but happy for your company. I love all the pics, yours and Mandy's, of my wonderful GRANDS! Bethany and Dorian helped us get started on our tree Saturday but we're having light problems. UGH! Love you all, Momma D

Diane said...

Those are really cute pictures! I love the one of Kristen and the tree, and the one of Owen following Keith in the snow!

Anonymous said...

You are brave and a wonderful mommy to let your kids help with the tree. I put moms tree up for her and I decorated after Kartyr was in bed because I did not want his help. Hahaha!! I did let Larry help and he dropped a glass ornament and it shattered (of course leave it to the adult). Love the pics. Love, Dana

Blog Archive