Life has slowed down some around here, for which we are thankful. Last week we had IHC here at our church and the services were very good. We enjoyed the messages and songs very much.This week has been sniff, sniff, blowing noses, coughing, cleaning up tummy upsets, washing sheets, changing dirty diapers, suctioning little noses, (ewwwww) forcing Vitamin C down little throats, giving baths, warm snuggly jammies...need I go on?
Yesterday Owen sneezes and pretty much emptied the entire contents of his sinus cavities. I told Keith, I didn't realize your sinuses reached clear down to your toe nails. So he has been doing much better and I think as a whole, the family, or kids, I should say, are on the road to recovery!!
Keith has been hunting, but the only deer he's seen, has been too small to shoot. So he's still on the look out for a nice one to bring home. :)
That about sums up our life lately. I haven't even taken a picture in the last week. Not so good for a picture blog, huh? I'm sure I'll take plenty next week.
Have a great afternoon!



3 comments:
So sorry you all are not feeling well. Hope you get to feeling better soon. We love you all!!!
http://carleisenhart.blogspot.com/ Have Keith check out our Pastor's son's blog. We got the call Sat. am & we ran the kids over to see him & then take him over to Rob's shop to butcher.
Sean woke up this morning with "yuck" in his bed, I am praying the rest of us don't get the stomach flu if that is what he has for sure. :-/
The fun of being a mommy! :) Hope everyone is feeling better soon! See you in one week! YAY!!!
Love you!
Mandy
Post a Comment