Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Megan's Birthday...

These pictures are backwards, but I've tried to fix it and have spent way too much time with it, so I'm just leaving them. :)

Megan's birthday was Friday. I can't believe she's one year old already! She is growing SO fast and is such a joy to have in our family. We were in Kansas for her birthday. Tori and Megan almost have the same birthday, so we had one big party for both of them.

This was after it was all over and she was nice and cleaned up! :)

Squeaky clean!!!

Can you tell she hasn't had very much sugar in her short little life? She looks a little spaced out!


All of her cousins were there except for the one's in FL. :( It was so nice to be with everyone!
The big cake (actually it was cupcakes).
Megan's own little cake.
Yummm.....
There are SO many more pictures I could put on here, but for the sake of time (and your time), I'll stop.
Thank you to everyone for all of her beautiful gifts and for making an effort to be there. We enjoyed being with all of you!

3 comments:

Bianca said...

I seems like just yesterday that we were all pregnant. Your little ones are so precious! Can't wait to see you all! Love you!

Misty said...

She looks very grown up with the cake and I like her hat. Happy Birthday Megan!

Robyn Huff said...

So adorable! I love her hat! The cupcake cake is a great idea! I'll have to keep that in mind for the future. Did you make it?

Blog Archive