Keith is SO excited that it's almost deer season. Last Saturday, the whole family was involved in making the deer blind. One of Keith's friend's helped, too.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Tis the Season...
This is a beautiful tree in our front yard. It's windy today, so I don't know how long the leaves will stay on, but it sure is beautiful!
Owen had his turn with helping in the kitchen and I thought he looked so cute. He insisted on wearing Kristyn's apron.....I bought him some tractor fabric to make him a "boy" apron. :)


Keith is SO excited that it's almost deer season. Last Saturday, the whole family was involved in making the deer blind. One of Keith's friend's helped, too.

I hope all of you got out and voted today. We stood in line for 1 1/2 hours this morning to get in. :) The kids did great, but we did get several "looks" with a double stroller and a baby in the sling. :) Several people complimented on how well behaved the kids were, though, so that made me happy. Towards the end (when I was actually filling out the ballot) Owen kept asking to go outside, but overall, they did great.
Keith is SO excited that it's almost deer season. Last Saturday, the whole family was involved in making the deer blind. One of Keith's friend's helped, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Gorgeous Tree! I love watching kids helping Mommy. Sean loves to load the silverware for me. :-)
I am glad that voting went well! Wish I would have beent here to "help" and chat for an hour and a half! Love you!
Post a Comment