Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Megan's Dedication...

We tried to "kill as many birds with one stone" as we could while we were in Kansas/Oklahoma. Since we don't make it down there very often and since all of our family couldn't come up here, we decided to have Megan's dedication while we were there.

Keith's grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary that weekend (that's the reason we were down there) and it was a beautiful tribute to their life together.

Grandma and Grandpa with almost all of their great-grandchildren. We took a family picture, too, but I didn't get one on our camera, so I'll have to bribe one off of someone.
Our little family at Megan's dedication. Again, we got extended family pictures, but none on our camera. :( Hint, hint, please send me one if you got one... :)
My dad preached, Keith's dad prayed the decication prayer, Keith and I sang a dedication song and Kristyn and Owen sang "Jesus Loves Me". I thought it was a precious service for Megan and we appreciate all of you that took the time to come and help us dedicate our "baby" to God.


Kristyn and Owen singing their song----you couldn't really hear Owen---I wonder why??

-

After the service we had a wonderful dinner. Thank you to ALL of you that brought in the yummy food and to both of our mothers for working so hard in making extra food and helping Megan's day special.

-

We had a wonderful weekend and exjoyed being with our family. Of course, it's never long enough and it seems like when we try to do so many things in such a short time, we kind of have "sensory overload" and sometimes feel like we're just "floating" from one thing to another, but it's always a nice time. :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

We enjoyed our time with you this weekend so much!

Love you!!!!

Misty said...

We wish we could have been there! Megan is a special little girl :-)

Anonymous said...

I missed getting to be there and I am very sorry. With Larry's family here it was just to crazy. Hope to catch up with you soon. Love, Dana

Blog Archive