Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Life's Blessings...

I've been thinking today of the many blessings that God has given us.

First of all, 8 years ago today, God blessed me with a wonderful husband. On our wedding day, I thought I loved Keith more than I could ever love anyone, but after 8 years, I love him more than I did before. It has been fun, exciting, challenging and a blessing to be married to Keith. We've learned a lot and still have a lot to learn, I'm sure, but today I truly feel blessed!


Our 3 little blessings!
Another blessing in my life is my mother. Today is her birthday! Yes, we got married on her birthday. Keith likes to tell her that he is the best birthday present she ever got. :) She is by far the best mother, grandma and friend any daughter could ask for.

We love you, Mom! Happy Birthday!!

On another note, anyone that knew me when I was younger, would know that this girl is right out of her Mama's heart. :) I LOVED climbing trees and climbing anything really. Kristyn was having a grand time in this tree the other day, so I thought I'd share some of the fun with you!



I love playing with the kids after they've had their bath in the evening. This is Megan after her bath last night. She was so happy and proud of herself for standing up next to the couch. She's growing so fast. :(

I think I broke Keith's rule of not having a "wordy" blog. :( Oops!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Happy anniversary and I loved the pictures! Your babies are soooo adorable!!

Missy said...

You are allowed to break Keith's rules anytime. lol!

Happy Anniversary. Lv...

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!! Hope you had a good one. It's unbelieveable that it's been 8 years already! Love all the pics. THanks for being a wonderful daughter in law. We Love You! Della

Misty said...

Happy Anniversary! :-)

Anonymous said...

Love the pics. I enjoyed visiting with you today on the phone. I can't believe your baby is so grown up already. Love, Dana

Arthur and Jessica said...

I love your pictures, and your post is NOT too wordy. All I can do is wordy posts right now, because this computer won't handle our pictures! :-( I guess I'll just have to enjoy yours!
Jessica

Bianca said...

Sorry I wasn't "blogging" during this time! Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been 8 years! Remember when... all those things before you got married, it seems only a short while ago! Love you lots!

Blog Archive