Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Our Life...

Here's a little bit of what's been going on in our life lately. It's been busy, but nice to be with family.


Owen and Tori - only a few months apart and always have lots of fun together.
My mom's two sisters and families got together for a reunion......had a grand time!!!



Don't you love the water tower background??? We had a great 4th of July. Got to be with BOTH sides of our family! Keith and his brother Kyle.

More to come later.... :)

2 comments:

Jamie said...

What a neat picture of your whole family! I LOVED it! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Love you guys!
Jamie

Missy said...

I love, love, love all of the pictures. You look great in red! I am glad to hear that your families had fun together. Always great to be with family. Already looking forward to your next post! -) lv...

Blog Archive