I've been having problems posting, so I have a lot to catch up on, so hang on for the ride....
After 3 weeks, over 1,000 miles and many precious memories made with our families, we're finally back home! There is truely no place like home.

Megan was happy to see her swing again.

Kristyn and Owen enjoying the water slide.


This sign was in Parsons, KS and I just thought it was hilarious!!!

This was taken during our family reunion and if you click on the picture, you can see that our family takes up the whole train, except for the seat behind the driver. We had a fun day at the park.

My mom and all her "grands".

Having some fun with Grandpa.

Our beautiful niece, Hailey.

Kristyn and great Grandpa Turner.

Visiting Grandmother's grave.

We are SO proud of Elise who got the BEST GIRL CAMPER award AND said
510 Bible verses at our Youth Camp. Way to go, Leesie Pooh!!!


Kristyn paying for her ticket to ride the Merry-go-round.


Papa and Owen.

Okay, the slide can't be THAT exciting, can it???


Megan and great Grandma Turner.
It was so nice to be with ALL of you!
2 comments:
A new post...yay! I am so glad that you are home again. Also glad that you got to spend some time with all of your family. That doesn't happen much for my family and I cherish every second of it.
Welcome home...lv...
Enjoyed all the pictures - looks like you guys had a really great time!
Post a Comment