Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Making time for something I love.....

This was a sunset while we were living in Antigua for language school.  It's one of my favorites.



I'm creeping into my blog space coughing and sputtering around from all the dust and cobwebs in here. :) I had to smile because my last post was July 31 and it was titled "goals". My thoughts in that post was that I had missed my blog, missed putting thoughts down in writing and my "goal" was to start that again.........

What happened?  I could say that life happened and that's true, I do have a very busy life, but the fact is that I didn't make that a priority in my life.  The bottom line is, I really do enjoy blogging and it's a good outlet for me. I like Facebook for the fast response (especially to prayer requests) and the huge help it has been to our ministry here, but for putting my thoughts down, or sharing special things that happens in our family, I much prefer blogging. :)  So I'm going to try, with God's help, to make time for it regularly.

Here's to a new start on our little blog.  If you still read our blog, I'd love to hear from you...just a "hey, I'm here" ;)  I started this blog just over 9 years ago for our family because we lived far away (I thought it was far then..., but look at us now).

See you soon.......

5 comments:

Della said...

Happy to read this. We LOVE your posts on both the blog and FB. Throughly enjoy reading what you write and seeing all the pics. Love you!!!!

Maria said...

I enjoy keeping up with you on both as well!

Unknown said...

I really enjoy reading about what is happening in your life and ministry and enjoy seeing the pictures you post.

Anonymous said...

Still here. Love the stories in pictures. Carole

Anonymous said...

I'm here (Aimee)

Blog Archive