Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Goals.....

We have just come through *the* hardest week of our missionary life to date! God was with us and helped us, but I hope not to repeat it. :)  I know I can't share the details here, but I sure wish I could...not to share the ugliness, but to share God's awesome presence and faithfulness to us.

So I'm thinking on to August and thinking it's a fresh month, brand new with new promises. I love fresh starts.  I'm glad God gives me fresh starts when I'm weighted down with so many things and stumble around under the load.

I have things that are scheduled for August (who doesn't) but I'm hoping to be *proactive* instead of *reactive*.  There are things that I've said for 2 years now..."Yep, I need to do that....someday" Anyone else with me?

I'd like to work on a couple of those things on that list during the month of August.

Anyone want to join me on setting a couple of goals for August? :)

Lord willing, one of my goals will be more pictures on here. ;)  Like my little visitor that comes to my flowers every day.

Until next time........



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Thank God for His faithfulness and His new-every-morning compassion!

Blog Archive