Have you ever heard of them? Okay, well, let me introduce you.
Lilla Rose is a company that makes beautiful hair things. :)
Hair pins
Hair sticks
Hair bands
Hair holders of ALL kinds
See banner at bottom of page!
I have decided to become a Consultant, so now I get to share with all my friends this great treasure I found!
*Let me interrupt myself and say that some of you are probably saying, "Isn't she the lady that had the Hair Bow Shop a couple of years ago?" And I'll respond with "Yes, that was me." I had certain projects I wanted some extra money for, so I started my Hair Bow Shop. Those projects were completed (Thank you if you purchased a bow from me. :) ) and my shop was quiet for a time and I was happy with that. But I wanted to do something again. I have some projects I have in mind for our family that I'd like to help with and saw this opportunity and couldn't resist. :) It's a win/win deal for me. They make it, I sell it. :) Yes, I don't get 100% profit, but the time that I don't have to spend making them is more time I can be where I need to be. I don't ever want to get too busy with "things" that I don't take care of my family, so this looked like a great deal for me and I hope you get to be part of it, too. :) Plus I LOVE their products and wear them daily. So that makes it easy for me to be excited about them! *
So back to All Things Hair!
Here are some of the beauties I'm talking about:
Hair pins! Aren't they darling?
These little things are called Flexi-Oh's. Basically, it's a beautiful pony tail holder.
So the one part (silver part on the bottom picture) goes under your pony and the colored part goes over the pony and then clasps on the side, creating a beautiful new touch for your simple pony tail.
Then there are head bands - who doesn't love a head band and especially a beautiful one?
Do you like hair sticks? Easy way to throw your hair up and yet look nice. There are so many options to choose from!
They have these very cool pins called You Pins. This is no ordinary hair pin, it's THE super-woman of hair pin. You Pins are curved, so they follow the shape of your scalp. I have an over-abundance of hair and let me just say only TWO of the lovely pins holds all my hair up....all day long....no headache!! SCORE!!
Last, but not least, is my favorite! Enter Flexi-Clip!!
These beautiful clips come in 7 different sizes. From Mini - (think Ashlyn's hair) to Mega - (think my hair)!!
Flexi-Clips are made with musical string, so they are very sturdy. (I've heard of one lady wearing hers for over 4 years and still going strong!!!)
They are flexible - (wow, is that why they are called Flexi-Clips? ) so they can bend around your hair!
This is seriously the best thing I have found for our hair. The girls can wear them in their hair even as a pony tail and it will stay put....and you know how active our girls are. :)
Say you're left-handed? No Worries! Lilla Rose offers a special order policy where you can order your clip and it be turned around for left-y's. On most clips, it wouldn't matter if you wore it up-side-down because you put it in the opposite direction with being left-handed and all, but with some of the clips, it would be morbidly embarrassing to have your clip in up-side-down. :)~ (More clips on the banner below)
See? Same lady - different size Flexi-Clips - different hair styles!
AND, I want to add that until tomorrow, Lilla Rose is having a SUPER sale!!!!!!
**See Banner Below**
To get in on this great deal, just visit my page
Click "Go Shopping" or "Shop Now" (either one will get you to the right page).
You can shop from that page. You see the product list on the left side of the page.
In the left upper corner of the page, you will see "Create An Account". You can set up an account and purchase items through your account!
Happy shopping, e-mail with question, tell friends and family and let me know what you think!!!!!
Thanks for stopping by and I'd love to hear what you think, or if you've tried a Lilla Rose product!













No comments:
Post a Comment