Last night at supper, Owen was shaking the Tabasco sauce bottle over his food (which is not uncommon) and Kristyn reached for the bottle.
She tipped it up and then set it back down.
"Nope, I'm not going to do it!
God did NOT create me and Tabasco sauce
to be together like He did peanut butter and jelly!"
to be together like He did peanut butter and jelly!"
I have no idea where she came up with that, but it made us smile.
:)
:)
Have a happy Wednesday!!



2 comments:
Ahahaha... that's cute, and true!! :)
Very cute! Kids...are so hilarious and bring so much laughter and JOY to our homes, don't they?!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. It's always fun to hear from you. =)
Someone said that she thought you were somehow kin to Liz Stetler married to Darrell Lee. I'm just curious if y'all are related? And you are a sister to Misty right? I love connections! Especially in our Hol. movement. =)
Well, I hope that you have a Blessed weekend in Jesus!
~Heather~
Post a Comment