I know we've been completely off the face of the blog earth this summer, but I have thousands (literally) of pictures that I could share of all the wonderfulness we have been into these last couple of months. :D
Of course, I can't share all of them, but I'll try this week to share some of the high-lights of the summer.
Anyway, the exciting news of today is that it was the first day of school - already!!!
Kristyn - 3rd grade
Owen - 1st grade
(I have no idea why they chose the poses they did)
They don't look like it, but they were really excited for school to start.
Little Miss waved and hollered until they were out of sight. :)
They had a happy celebration when they got home - and they were only gone half a day today. Owen said, "Man, I feel like I went to college"
HA!
College - indeed!!
Talk to you again soon............
(You're welcome, Kathy! :) )







1 comment:
Awww...what sweet pictures! Kristyn and Owen look so grown up in their uniforms. I know that's what they are supposed to do, but it happens so fast! And I can just imagine Ashlyn hollering (in her own little way! :))
So very cute!
Love you all bunches,
Mom
Post a Comment