It has been a fun month. A couple weeks ago, we found out that "Noah the Musical" in Branson was having a special and tickets were $15 for adults $10 for kids. (Regular $50 each) That has been something we have wanted to take the kids to all summer, but as you can imagine with those prices and the size of our family......:D So when we found that out (we found out on Thursday and the deal ended on Friday), we decided that we would go, so we took off the next day and drove the 4 1/2 hours down there for the show and back.
The icing on the cake was that my entire family decided last minute to all go, too. So we had a mini family reunion!
Leave it to Megan to turn her head! :)
My parents will all 14 of their grands!! (all 8 years old and under)
And to make things even better - Keith's parents, his grandpa and his brother and family all decided to come, too!!!!
Only 10 grands, but still the best bunch of kids anywhere! :)
Grandpa with his great grands!
It was SO nice to be able to see everyone, even though it was a very short time. Jeren was so cute with Isaiah. Finally, someone smaller than him to play with. :)
**************************************************
This month, Megan got to be a big girl and go stay at Grandma's all by herself! She was so proud of herself. They went to an indian festival and got to see a "real indian". She was proud as peaches and Owen was totally jealous. He asked if he rode up on a horse, had a bow and arrow and if he hollered a lot. :)
A little funny from Megan: Our kids get car sick almost every time we go on a trip. So she is very used to hearing, or saying, "I'm car sick" So the other day we were here at home and she wasn't feel good and told me, "I'm house sick" Ha!!!! :D She always makes me smile!
****************************************************
This month, I officially stepped into the 30's. Yep, I turned 31! I feel so grown up now -
************************************************************
I had another first happen this month. I got to take senior pictures. :) This lovely lady and I had a grand time, running around town getting pictures. She makes it so easy!
She is in marching band and wanted her picture on the field. Such a cool idea!
Proud senior!!! Thanks, Brittany! I enjoyed being with you! :)
That about sums up September! Now we're charging into October full speed ahead. The low tomorrow night is supposed to be in the 30's - eekkk!! Fall is here, I believe!!
Thanks for stopping by to check on us!!




5 comments:
Was wonderful to get to see you all at Noah's. We LOVED it!!! Wish it could happen more often. Love all the pics of all of you. Hope you had a Happy Birthday! Did our card finally make it?
Love you all bunches!!!
Momma D
What a wonderful surprise to get us all together so quickly!:) Love the memories we made! Love the pictures, too! We are SOOO blessed to have such an awesome family! Also enjoyed getting to spend time with you all and working on our "projects".:) What a GREAT and unforgettable week!
Love you all bunches,
Mom
Happy Birthday! So neat your family all got to be together. Loved the pictures. Our kids are going to an Indian Festival this weekend with my parents in Indiana :) Great job on the senior pics!
Wow ~ what a great memory month! Love the story telling pictures!!!! You an 'ole pro!!!
I have enjoyed getting caught up on your blog! I love all of the pictures and stories! :) You did a wonderful job on the senior pictures! Your "In the Garden" post was beautiful!
Love you all so much!!!
Post a Comment