Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Self-Control

The other day, I came in to Kristyn wailing at the top of her lungs, holding her head, tears flowing like a river.


"What happened?"

*long drawn out gasp*
"Me and Owen bumped heeaaaaaaadds."
*another river gushes out*


Owen standing calmly beside her.


"If it was so bad, why isn't Owen crying?"

*sniff*

"Um, I don't know"


Owen proudly states, 
"Probably because I have more self-control!"


Indeed!!!!

:D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRICELESS!!! :) Kids are SO MUCH FUN!

Love you all bunches and anxious to see you in a few days!

Mom

Bethany and Dorian said...

How funny!!! :) Love you all!!!

Jana said...

LOVE IT!!!! I think I could learn from Owen! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh how cute!!!! I'm glad you're writing these things down. You think you'll not forget but over the years you do. I LOVE those young'uns!!!!!!!!!!!! Momma D

Angela said...

From the mouth of babes!!!!! Made me chuckle!!!! =0)

Liz said...

Priceless!!!

Jamie said...

Now that is adorable!

I am enjoying catching up with you guys on here again. I had lost the link for awhile. Your kids have grown up so much!!


I need to contact you about some more bows!

Blog Archive