The kids have had so much fun in this little mole run/dirt pile this summer. They have spent hours out there in the heat and never complained once. Why is it when you ask them to clean up, "But Mom, it's SOOOO hot!" Hmmmmm......
They like to add water to the dirt.....
which results in MUD!!!!!
Thankfully, Ashlyn's perch is high enough to stay out of all that mud and fun.
Kristyn LOVES to read. That is an understatement. She lives to read. (like her Aunt Misty) So she made a little perch in her favorite tree. (Don't mind the skirt. That is her absolute favorite dress-up skirt and would wear it 24/7 if I would let her - shudder)
She enjoys her baby sister, too. :)
Miss Ashlyn is crawling all over the place and standing up. She has two teeth and likes to say, "Mama and Dada" I'm not quite convinced she knows what she's saying, but I still like to hear her say it. :D
Squeaky clean and ready for bed....except for the leftovers from bed time snack on those cheeks. :)



2 comments:
What little cuties! I'm so thankful that God made kids tough ~ and WASHABLE!!! :) Love ya all!
Mom
What fun and adventures in the great out doors! There's just something about mud that just attracts kids!!! Love all the pics of our sweet GROWING grands!! Love you all, Momma D
Post a Comment