Search This Blog

Friday, August 19, 2011

The Family for a Visit....

In the middle of July Keith's family came for a visit.  We had a wonderful time!

 We visited the St. Louis Children's Museum one day - FUN place to go!




 The next day, we spent at the creek.  GREAT memories!
 Had a little "sinking" experience with the suburban, so a kind farmer pulled it out. :D  Like I said - memories. :)
 Jeren had to sit on laps for most of the day to protect his eye.  I know he would have enjoyed it so much more if he could have splashing around in the water, but he made it fine.
 The sweetest little man!!
 Just because I can't help myself. :D
 Shooting the beebee gun (how do you spell that, anyway?)
 So nice to be together as a family!
The End!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

We had such a WONDERFUL time!!!!! I love all of the pictures! :)

Blog Archive