Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

They call me MOM....

I feel so blessed to be the mother of this little tribe of people.




 Most days are crazy - we live in peaceful chaos all the time.
Some days I feel like a complete failure as a mother.
Some days I get something accomplished.
Other days I feel like I've walked in circles all day.
Everyday, I'm thankful that these little people call me "Mommy"
 Keith does not usually get me flowers to wear for Mother's Day and I'm completely happy with that.  I tell him I'd rather have something I can plant that I can enjoy a lot longer than cut flowers.

Well, this year he bought me flowers to wear and they were SO pretty!  I wore them ALL day, except for when I took a nap.

He said he got three red flowers for the girls and two white ones for the boys.  Owen was sad that he couldn't pluck a white one out and wear it himself. :) (since it was a "boy" flower)

Aren't they beautiful??
 I remembered last night that we hadn't taken a picture,  so we went outside and it was probably already too dark, but that's okay.
 Megan already ditched her shoes. :)
I am SO blessed to BE a mother and to have two of the best mother's in the world!

3 comments:

Liz said...

Loved catching up with you and yours! You are a great mommy, but I understand the lousy days too :>( Can't wait to see you this summer!

Love you!

Della said...

So happy to see all the new pictures! Been waiting for them!!! :) I am blessed that these beautiful little ones call me Grandma and blessed to have you for my Daughter! Your coursage was beautiful. What a thoughtful (and good looking) husband you have!!!:)!!! Love you all bunches! Momma D

Mandy said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Mother's Day! :) The corsage is beautiful and you are looking WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!

Love you all!!!

Blog Archive